Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lost War, Party!! (8/02/08)

Yesterday i did not post anything but i will write right now what was on my mind yesterday in that time tense. (is that proper english? anh MY blog :-).)

Okay well today was a fun day i had to do some stuff for church (yuck) and afterwards i came here played a little wyd made it in time to see my guild BUSHIDO lose the guild war..(nooo!) What is it with me and my choice of guilds? i dont know they're never the strong one's it seems i identify mostly with the weak even though i'm not at all ignorant and know which guild i would profit from the most in joining. IT seems that my friend was right..i do concentrate on my friends being happy and feeling supported and i put that before my own feelings. ANH why!!? lol i need to unlock and i'm gonna do the god quest son i wonder if that'll present a problem come time for waters. oh well... my friends will help me i believe. THere's always somethign to do today i went to a party at my best friends hosue for his brothers graduation and i discovered...omg..im out of shape!! noo we wrestled and i'm not so bad at it in the jumper but come on i got tired sooo fast! i was doing fine but i ran out of breathe and felt like dying..but i survived and now im here writing htis blog. lol

No comments: