Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today (08.06.08)

Well today i hunted (omg i know) but i didnt get much but some cheap armors to sell to npc. I bought a Glory ANkh! yay lol finally a good piece this is a good piece for a hunter since it increases one's critical by 5.0% base. at +9 that is 9.5 critical extra...dude that's a difference BIG difference. WIthout my proprotioanl dexterity stat this can give me with plus nine 7.0% critical chest piece and leggings PLU this glory ankh a total dexterity of 23.5 yeah TECHNICALLY this would happen but i already have my crit at above 34.0% that's really good for me and when i make my pieces plus nine...well...yaaaay! thanks to this event this should happen soon. right now only my bow and chest are plus eight. My boots and braces are +6 *tear* and my leggings are +7 (after 4 failed attempts to make it this *tear again*)

No comments: