Friday, August 1, 2008

The day i added Wallpaper (8/01/08)

I am content, for today, i managed to add my own touch of background picture. Unfortunately this messes with the writing and its very hard to read i am gonna look at all possible color combinations to make my background picture able to stay. If i cannot find one i will not use it and look for some darker picture to use. Well I did play the game today and I associated with the guild MEXICO. Yes, since i am Hispanic i think they are KoOlio. But yeah, you know there are definitely some people there like DarkGirl27 and ASRON that are koOler than the rest but everyone there talks constantly i think this is one of the closest guilds in teh game. With the op character that i used to associate with them i established a close friendship with many of them and that is kOolio. I went out and bought 100 dollars worth of wcoins for a friend (ign:claire) and well its always good to do a good deed. I have been looking at others blogs and well I see them establishing their own Q&A's and Player Guides rather than talk about themselves i am about to do this right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.. im having a hard time reading your blog ^_^ kindly change the background image to something that i can read... :P

Cm Dhar