Monday, September 1, 2008

What i learned from Season 1

Okay so what did i learn? i learned that in order to win i need to be a better participant and contribute more of my time to making good blogs. I learned the WYD community is full of creative, innovative, and dedicated members. I also saw the many other good blogs and decided that i can compete with the best of them and learned that i myself have what it takes to win this second season. Can you believe that at this moment the wyd website isn't working? I tried the link towards season 2 of the journal and it didnt work but i checked the mmosite to see this page..that's how dedicated i can be and hopefully i win this weapon and armor because i feel that that armor would look nice on my sexy sexy hunter Oo.

More on this season 1 post to come later...good night.

No comments: